What is a non-repayable livestock loan to farmers?
Various information is available on the internet about non-repayable livestock loans . However, it is not possible to say that all this information is correct. Non-refundable loans do not mean that they will not be repaid in full. It may also vary depending on the status of your project and the institution in which you use your loan. These loans, which are met by institutions such as Good Lender , Provincial Directorates of Agriculture and Good Finance , can be used in accordance with various criteria and it will be possible to say that a certain amount of the loan you have received is donated. So, which institution gives how much credit? What do we need to do in order to use grant credits ?
In addition, farmers engaged in agricultural work, may be covered by some state support . Our state, like the campaigns of banks, can also offer interest-free loans and grant loans to our farmers within a variety of opportunities.
What are the institutions that provide non-repayment livestock loans?
We explained in the first part of our article that you can use credits by some institutions as non-refundable , ie as GRANT , but not all of these loans are grants. Now we will give information about the institutions that provide such loans and explain how much of them will be donated. Since grant loans are generally state-funded loans, the institutions we provide are completely state-owned and operate within the state.
- Development agencies in specific provinces. For a list of all development agencies and announcements, click here.
- ABC, namely the Agriculture and Rural Development Support Institution, which is also known as long-term, is among the institutions that grant grants. This institution provides grant loans up to 80%.
- Provincial and District Directorates of Agriculture also provide grant loans. In fact, some directorates, according to the budget indices of the branches of farmers 100% that all of the grants in the form of cattle and sheep support.
- You can also use such loans with Good Lender. However, you need to establish a company for the animals to be produced, provided that they are in a commercial activity. Good Lender supports 60% if the conditions are met.
- Although Good Finance does not have a grant, it gives credit to our farmers with zero interest up to TL 100,000. Some campaigns may also postpone installments.
Since all of the institutions listed above are state institutions, the information is current. We will provide detailed information about all institutions in the course of our article and provide information on how to apply for these credits.
80% Non-refundable Livestock Loan
The ABC provides certain animal husbandry supports for 42 provinces within the borders of our country. With 75 % share of the European Union and 25% share of our state funding, it is one of the leading institutions offering the largest and highest quality grants to our farmers. GRANT Loans granted by ARDS reach 80% . First of all, let’s take a look at the provinces where ABC has granted grant loans. If the list includes your province, you can go directly to the application details.
Provinces in the first implementation period
Corum, Balikesir, Afyon, Amasya, Erzurum, Hatay, Diyarbakir, Kahramanmaras, Kars, Isparta, Malatya, Ordu, Konya, Sanliurfa, Sivas, Samsun, Trabzon, Tokat, Van, Yozgat
Provinces in the second implementation period
Ardahan, Agri, Aksaray, Ankara, Burdur, Bursa, Aydin, Cankiri, Denizli, Canakkale, Erzincan, Giresun, Elazig, Kastamonu, Kutahya, Karaman, Mardin, Manisa, Mersin, Nevsehir, Usak, Mus
The sector and agricultural activities supported by ABC are given below. You can choose from the following topics and expect to receive a new call through these activities. You can speed up the process by registering with ABC.
- 101-Improving the physical structure of agricultural holdings (modernization of dairy, meat, poultry and beekeeping holdings)
- 103-Processing and marketing of agricultural products (Fisheries, dairy products and red meat)
- 302-Diversification of farm activities (processing and packaging of beekeeping products)